Never in a million years did I EVER think we would be driving a minivan, let alone owning one! We were the couple that always picked fun at friends and family when they bought minivans. But now we have one so I guess they got the last laugh!! I honestly can say both us of love driving it. It is just a wonderful vehicle that gives us tons of room, along with safety and security. We already have Lucas' carseat installed so we are ready for the news that we can travel to Guatemala and pick up our precious son. We are praying it will be soon because we miss our little guy so much!!Friday, January 5, 2007
Never in a MILLION Years....
Never in a million years did I EVER think we would be driving a minivan, let alone owning one! We were the couple that always picked fun at friends and family when they bought minivans. But now we have one so I guess they got the last laugh!! I honestly can say both us of love driving it. It is just a wonderful vehicle that gives us tons of room, along with safety and security. We already have Lucas' carseat installed so we are ready for the news that we can travel to Guatemala and pick up our precious son. We are praying it will be soon because we miss our little guy so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Gina!
Welcome to the world of mini-vans...lol!!!
dawnz:)
www.prayingthemhome.blogspot.com
We are the same way!!!! We have two sport utility vehicles but will soon be looking into the minvans!!!!! too funny!!!!;o)
Post a Comment