Monday, January 8, 2007

Update --- Doesn't Look Good

Well, it's 9:10pm and still no news. It doesn't look like we were submitted today! I have so many emotions running through me right now - mainly I just want to cry! I wonder how much longer? I truly believed that we would have had him home by now but that isn't the case. He is over 10 months old (was 2.5 months old @ referral) and I can't help but wonder if we will have him home by the time he turns 1!!
This is just so incredibly frustrating! I just want our baby boy home!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi--I am there with you --he will be home--I know it is hard I am going thru the same emotions right now myself --the home stretch is the hardest!--But lean on Jesus he hears you and he knows your heart and your tears --he will comfort you right now and I will pray for you --he will be home hang in there I can relate right now more than you know!!!! Hang on we are both so so so so so close
hugs
hugs
hugs

Anonymous said...

Gina & Scott...

I do beleive that good things come to those who wait. I know waiting is hard, but God has a plan for this little guy and his mommy and daddy.
Keep it in his hands...He knows what he is doing.

Love,
Susan
I keep his picture on my dest at the clinic and say a prayer for you all every day.

Dawn said...

Gina,
For me the wait from out to pink was by far the most agonizing of the entire process. Every day I woke up a nervous wreck and by 8pm I was in shambles emotionally. There are no words to describe it, as it is it's own special emotional torture. Take it one day at a time and know that many are praying for that call for you. ((((HUGE HONKIN HUGS FROM HERE)))
dawnz

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog site on CCI chat. We just got a referral; our baby is 2.5 months at referral also.

www.babyannamaria.blogspot.com

Best wishes for a very speedy homecoming!!!!
Sharon, KY