Thursday, February 1, 2007

My Aunt Angela


Hi Blog Friends! This is Lucas!! Bet you didn't think an 11 month old could type or spell this good, did you? Above is a picture of me with my Aunt Angela. She is one of my favorite gals in the whole wide world!! I love her very, very much and wanted to ask you all to pray for her. Her doctors told her she has an illness called Leukemia. This illness doesn't stand a chance because my Aunt Angela is going to FIGHT IT and WIN!!! I know how much your prayers meant when Mommy and Daddy were waiting for me to come home, so I thought I would ask you to please say a prayer for her whenever you stop by my blog to visit. Me, my Mommy, my Daddy, my Grandma and Grandpa - and especially, my Aunt Angela would really appreciate it. God bless you. UhOh, better get going - Mommy just walked into the room! Love, Lucas

No comments: