Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun at the Mall

While Grandma and Cha-cha (new name for Aunt A.) ran an errand, me and Mommy hung out at the Mall. We walked around, shopped a little and then met Grandma and Cha-cha later. While walking around, I spotted these cool vehicles - I wanted to ride on one so Mommy put me in the Mickey Mouse car because it looked the safest - she's no fun - I wanted to ride on the Nascar!
WooHoo! Look at me! I am driving Mickey around. Where to next Mickey?
No Mommy, I don't want to go!! Me and Mickey are having fun! You go and just pick me up later! Mommy didn't listen to me and I didn't like that at all! I got back in the stroller and did some more window shopping with Mommy. We did stop back by to visit Mickey and ride on his car again so Grandma and Cha-cha could see how good of a driver I am!

2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Just think...15 more years !?!?!
God Bless,
Julie
www.azguatebaby.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

Lucas looks so cute in all of these pics!!! It looks like he had a very fun trip :)