Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to My WONDERFUL Husband, Scott
It's Hard to Believe We've Been Married 11 Years Already
You are the BEST Husband and Father
I Love You VERY, VERY Much!!
All My Love, Gina

3 comments:

Jan said...

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!!!!! Hope you guys had a great day and weekend together!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy Anniversary Gina and Scott !
God Bless~
Julie

Crystal said...

Hey you!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come watch Lucas while you two go out for a night of romance?!!!! hee hee!!!!

Can I just tell you how cute cute cute your little man is?!!!!!!!!!! Gina he is just such a little dollbaby!!!!! OOOH I have missed you guys!!!!

I am praising God your sister is doing well!!!!! Thank you for updating on her condition!!!

I promise to be a better blogger--things have been crazy!!!! Hugs to you and yoru beautiful baby boy!!! :O)