Sunday, June 17, 2007

Splishin' & A Splashin'

Tonight was a big night for me! I moved from the 'baby' tub to the 'big boy' tub!! I now am able to have twice as much fun!! I also LOVE splashing so anyone within 3 feet of the tub is fair game to get wet!!

Here I am splashin' and having a grand time!And now I'm checking to see if I got Mommy, Daddy or any of the cats wet!
Okay, I got everyone wet from my splashin'! Job accomplished!! I really like this 'big boy' tub time - I've got alot more room to play!!
Oh, did you see the letters? It says: Lucas Rox! I know 'Rox' is misspelled but hey, when you only have one of each letter, you've got to get creative!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is too cute, Lucas does rock no matter how you spell it.

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Looks like Lucas loves the big boy tub!!

Robyn

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh Yah, Lucas Rox... Have fun splashing Mommy and Daddy !
God Bless~
Julie