Friday, June 8, 2007

Time for Dairy Queen

After going to the library and meeting Woody the Kentucky Weiner Dog: me, Mommy and our friends decided we were hungry. There was a free coupon for an ice cream cone for me in my goody bag from the library so we were going to get that. Well, it was around lunch time, so we decided to eat lunch there instead of just getting ice cream. Here I am eating my fries - boy, they were yummy! And you can't forget a refreshing grape icey drink too!
Then after I had my hamburger, fries and icey, I got a ice cream sandwich. Mommy said she had to eat some of it since it was melting but I think she just wanted to eat some of it! I think she should have gotten her own!
And here I am cheesing for the camera. I thought I would be silly since Mommy takes wayyyy too many pictures of me! But I guess if taking my picture makes her happy, then that is okay!
On Saturday, we are going to the park with some friends and I am sure Mommy will be bringing her camera so we will be posting more pictures and tales of adventure soon!

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Lucas~
You are such a big boy and you make me smile with every picture I see of you. I love it when you "cheese" for the camera !
God Bless~
Julie

Amy said...

He looks like such a big boy in these pictures, he is so cute. Where in guat was he born, I have had a couple people ask me if our kids are related because he and Gabrielle look similar

Holly said...

Lucas, you are entirely too cute for words! Such a big boy eating those fries with all those teeth! (Grace is a little jealous, she still only has one tooth). Looks like you have a really fun time!