Monday, December 22, 2008

Naughty or Nice? You Decide!

Well, according to Santa, Lucas is on the 'Nice' list. But I think Santa might be slacking off - or maybe I'm the one slacking off - a little bit! I was in our living room and Lucas went into our kitchen. We keep fruits, gummy fruit snacks, etc. within reach so if he wants something, he can choose a snack. Well, he went into the kitchen and I heard him move one of the chairs. Within a minute I hear one of the cupboard doors open and then all is quiet. I didn't know what he was doing since he shouldn't need a chair to get anything (all the stuff he needs is down at his level and can be easily accessed - no chair required). So, I peek into the kitchen and this is what I see...Lucas had gotten up onto the counter (that is why he needed the chair), got into the spice cupboard, removed the baking soda and decided his little train needed to drive through snow! Wow he can make a mess quickly!! Baking soda was EVERYWHERE! But instead of telling him at that very moment to stop and help me clean up the mess, I told him to stay put while I got my camera. I know, not the best way of telling him what he did was NOT okay but I HAD to get a picture or two!

No comments: