This Friday's theme is 'Fake Out'. That can mean many things, but in Lucas' case, he is the King of Fake Smiles! So, after looking through our pictures of Lucas I found some of him fake smiling. He loves to do that whenever he sees the camera!
Lucas was 14 months here and already learned how to fake smile! He just wanted to play in the pool splashing, not pose for the camera! So, this was his way of making me happy so he could continue to splash!

We were baking Christmas cookies and Lucas was having a blast! Unfortunately for him, I got the camera out again! I think this is his way of saying that he is done getting his picture taken!


4 comments:
He's got such a sweet fake smile...I'd take it!
Melinda
Gina... he is such a sweet little cheeser!
Cute kiddo!!!
What adorable "fake outs"!!
Post a Comment