Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hurricane Lucas

Lucas decided to 'decorate' the living room today (and I thought I would
share pictures of Hurricane Lucas)...

Hmmmm, I think this toy will look better over there...
Now let me think... am I happy with the way the toys are displayed???
Ummm, yep!! Sure am!! I LOVE redecorating Mommy's living room!! And she keeps it 'decorated' that way all day long!! But... there must be a fairy or something that doesn't like my sense of style because when I wake up, all the toys are in the bins and I have to redecorate all over again!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey I miss miss miss you!!!! This is one of my favorite blogs and I am so so so happy you are posting!!!!--I hope all is well --we have just been sick!!:o(
But after two rounds of antibiotics we are felling a ton better!!!

You might have a few too many comments from me I am going to try to catch up!!!