Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gotta Love Thin Mints!!

Hi Mommy! No, I'm not doing anything --especially not getting into the box of Thin Mints sitting here next to me, I promise!!
Well, Mommy turned her back for a minute! Ha!! That's all it takes for me to get my hands on these Thin Mints!! They are soooo good!! This box is mine - Mommy and Daddy will have to get their own box!!
I'm gonna try eating this with no hands! Then I can put one more cookie in each hand!! Oh these cookies are so yummy - no wonder Mommy and Daddy didn't want to share! They said it was because they were chocolate but the real reason is that they are muy, muy yummy!

1 comment:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Gina- I absolutley love these pictures of Lucas. He is so darn cute... I bet he just melts your heart !