Hi! I just got out of the bathtub and Mommy put me in my nice, warm Elmo towel. I just LOVE Elmo!! Mommy saw the towel at a store and HAD to get it for me! I'm such a lucky boy!!
Here I am dancing to one of my stuffed animal Elmos. He is sitting at my feet and when you push his belly, he sings 'Elmo Loves You So So Much'. I just love that song!! The towel is a bit big but that is okay - I can use it for a long time!
Look at me standing up (with Daddy's help 'cause I wasn't really in the mood to stand on my own). I am growing up fast! I am standing, and cruising all over the house!! Mommy and Daddy think I will be walking very, very soon!! Thanks for stopping by to visit. Mommy will be posting more pictures very soon! And wait until after Easter! Mommy and I are going on a plane ride to see Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle R., Aunt A., and Uncle B. as well as to meet lots of friends in North Carolina!! I am also going to get my picture taken with my furry bunny cousin Chopper! He looks like the Cadbury bunny!! Oh, we are sooo excited. Daddy is staying home since he has to work alot during that week! We are going to miss him lots but will bring him home some presents because we love him soooo much!


No comments:
Post a Comment