Hi! Here I am in my new pool! Me, Mommy and Daddy went to the store today and picked this one out! There were blue, green and orange pools to pick from but since orange is a Harley Davidson color, Daddy liked this one best!! I didn't care since all I wanted was a pool so I could splash and play in it! I love my new pool!!Thursday, May 24, 2007
My NEW Pool
Hi! Here I am in my new pool! Me, Mommy and Daddy went to the store today and picked this one out! There were blue, green and orange pools to pick from but since orange is a Harley Davidson color, Daddy liked this one best!! I didn't care since all I wanted was a pool so I could splash and play in it! I love my new pool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have fun splishin and a splashing Mr. Lucas....
God Bless~
Juie
I found your blog off of Julia's. I have 2 daughters from Guatemala, actually my younger daughter looks a little like your Lucas. My girls are Harley chicks and we took them to Daytona beach bike week in March too cute. Your son is gorgeous!
Post a Comment