Friday, May 25, 2007

One COOL Baby!

Hi! Back in April, Mommy and I went to NC to visit everyone and we all celebrated my 1st birthday. I got lots of cool presents but haven't been able to play with them since we couldn't fly with all the toys and clothes. So, Grandma sent me a package and I just got it today. You can see some of the toys on the floor in the pictures. I am having so much fun playing with all of them.
Grandma and Aunt Angela bought me these biker shades. Don't I look cool?
Mommy can't believe how good I am not taking the shades off. The truth is: I know I look cute, so why not wear them!!

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Too Cool !
God Bless~
Julie

Krystal said...

All of the recent pics of Lucas have been so great!!! The one in the pool cracks me up, b/c he's got a lot of attitude on his face :)

Jan said...

They dont make em any cuter!!! He is so cute and what a good boy to keep those shades on - one thing you will appreciate with the summer sun! Hugs from NC!