Where has the time gone?? It seems like yesterday we were nervously waiting for our foster mother to arrive with Lucas in her arms - the day he was placed in our arms forever. I think of our foster mother and Lucas' birth mother so much. One took care of him in her womb, gave him life, and a chance at a better life than she could provide; and one took care of him in her heart and home until we were able to travel and bring him to his forever home with us. These two women are so much a part of our family -- and hearts. We are forever grateful to these two selfless, precious angels sent into our lives to give us a gift that only God could create - a family.


6 comments:
Congratulations on this milestone! I know the feelings you are describing. It's hard to put into words how...grateful...you feel.
d:)
I think about the girls birth moms a lot, wondering if they think about them etc. I send the girls foster moms photo albums every 4-6 months so they can see how big they have gotten. I, like you, appreciate what they did so much, I dont want them to think they have been forgotten. Given my health situation, it makes you think a lot.
Oh, how cute and tiny he was!!!!
Gina~
You are such an amazing mommy. The love you have for your son is evident each and every time you post. Congratulations and thank-you for sharing this special day with all of us !
God Bless~
Julie
oooh Gina I have tears reading what you wrote!!! This is the most special post!!! Thank you for sharing this day with us!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you!!!!!!
What a beautiful post!! Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Post a Comment