Hello Everyone! Well, I've been thinking alot about this blog and if I should continue it or not. I have had a great time posting pics of our precious little boy and sharing stories with all of you but I feel, at this time, I need to leave 'Blogland'. I want to dedicate more time to being Lucas' Mommy (as well as Scott's wife) because Lucas is growing, changing and learning so very much and it seems like I blink and he has learned something new! I don't ever want to look back and think that I have missed something.
I know this blog doesn't take up that much time but it is just time I say 'Goodbye'. I will be sending out e-mail pics and updates periodically, so if you would like me to include you in the updates, please e-mail me at: addressforblog@yahoo.com and I will be happy to add you!
Thanks to all of you who have visited. You all are wonderful and I wish you all the best life has to offer. God's blessings!
Gina, Mommy to Lucas


3 comments:
Although it makes me sad, I completely understand you need to give all your time to your precious son Lucas. Please keep me in your email and picture updates as I will need a Lucas fix every now and then. I certianly admire you as a mother, woman and friend. You have been such an inspiration to me and wish all the best....
God Bless~
Julie
I'll miss seeing Lucas growing! Hard to believe he's been home 6 months already! Where does the time go?
I will miss seeing Lucas --but i understand!!! Please please keep in touch!!! hugs to you Gina!!!
Post a Comment