Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since October 1st! We are doing well - each of us getting over little colds - and bracing for chilly weather. Last week we went up to visit my Grandma in Western NY. She had not met Lucas, neither had my Aunt, cousins or their kids. We have alot of family that still hasn't met Lucas but in time, he'll meet them.
Lucas, as well as Scott and I, had a great time! We went to Pumpkinville, Sprague's Restaurant, and Cummins' Cider Mill. My Grandma has huge trees in her yard and one of the ones out front was dropping leaves left and right! They were all raked up into a pile and needless to say, Lucas couldn't help himself!! He was jumping in them, throwing them and just having fun with the leaves. He got to play with my cousins' children, and had a wonderful time! It was only 2 full days of visiting but we got as much in as we could. Here are some pictures from our time up there. Can you see that smile? He was definitely enjoying himself.


No comments:
Post a Comment