Created by God,
Born in Guatemala,
Forever Our Son
Through the Miracle of Adoption
~Written by Gina, Mommy to Lucas~
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Cookie Cutie!
Scott and Lucas made Molasses cookies yesterday. Needless to say, Lucas had a GREAT time cutting cookies out and then frosting and decorating them. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
Gina he is just so cute, I cannot get over how much he and Gabrielle look alike. Looks like he had fun with the cookies, good luck keeping the rest of the ornaments on the tree. Hugs..Amy & the girls
2 comments:
Gina he is just so cute, I cannot get over how much he and Gabrielle look alike. Looks like he had fun with the cookies, good luck keeping the rest of the ornaments on the tree. Hugs..Amy & the girls
What a cutie!! Looks like he had lots of fun!!
Post a Comment