This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is 'COLD'. To me, 'cold' usually means snow and we don't get alot of that here. When Lucas arrived home in 2007, I so wanted him to experience snow and I got my wish shortly after returning home with him.

All bundled up ready to experience his first snowfall!

Our last 2 decent snowfalls (that you could actually sled a little and shovel snow) were last year. Below are from January 2008 where he enjoyed the snow as well as loved 'helping' Dad remove the snow from the driveway.
This is about all we get in one snowfall. Not much, but it's fun!
This last picture is from when we celebrated Lucas' 2nd birthday. He had a blast 'tubing' in our backyard! Oh how I wish we would get some measurable snow this winter. I want to build a snowman!!


9 comments:
Oh... My...Goodness! He is Adorable!! LOVE those first pictures where he is all bundled up. So CUTE!!
Hoping we get some snow here in KY too!! Lucas is too cute! What a snow angel!
How so very cute is he! Love those Pic's
awww,he is so cute, love the first pictures!
awww he is just toooo cute!!!!
hugs,Leslie
He is such a cutie all bundled up!!
Gail
What an adorable, little, bundled up baby boy!!!!!
He's also an adorable toddler playing in that snow!!!!!
Looks like he has a lot of fun!
What a handsome little guy you have! He looks so cute and toasty in his snow suits!
Have a great week!
How cute!!
Post a Comment