When Scott and I were dating, we got out his baby book. Inside it had all the milestones written down, along with photos and cards. On one page, there was something on a piece of gauze taped to the page. I asked Scott what it was and he said it was a popcorn kernel. I couldn't believe he had shoved a popcorn kernel up his nose when he was younger. Yuck!
Fast forward about 34 years and guess what? Yep, I found one in Lucas' nose. I couldn't figure out why he was so hesitant to let me help him blow his nose lately (he has a bit of a cold). Now I know. I think since he had been blowing his nose from time to time, it helped the kernel move down. I was able to safely get it out of his nose so there was no need for a doctor's visit.
For the life of me, I can't figure out WHEN he did this! I can't believe he didn't say something the minute it got lodged. The good news is, is that it is out and hopefully it will NEVER happen again - but I'm not holding my breath! I am sure Lucas will find many more things to get into. Boys will be boys!


2 comments:
What a GREAT story, thanks for the smile today :)
Lol that's too funny! At least you didn't have to go the to doctor!
Post a Comment