Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pray for Harper

I read the following post from Angie's 'Bring the Rain, the Story of Audrey Caroline' blog. Please take time to pray for this precious baby girl.

Angie wrote: "My blog-friend Kelly is in need of your prayers RIGHT now. Please get on your knees wherever you are right now and lift her up. She was 40 1/2 weeks pregnant and was induced early this (Friday) morning. Her daughter Harper was born this evening around 7 p.m., and had trouble breathing immediately. The details are sketchy at this point, but the prognosis that has been given is not favorable. I am weeping over the possibility that something is very seriously wrong, and although I have no more specific details, I can tell you that they have air-flighted the baby to AR children's hospital, and are very, very concerned about her situation."

Please visit Kelly's blog and leave her a comment to let her know she and baby Harper are in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I went there and left them a message, I am praying!!!

My grand baby is due ANYDAY!!! In fact I am in Florida waiting with them.

Debbie