Just because I love my lillies, I thought I would dedicate a post to sharing photos of my beautiful flowers. I found some of these on clearance last summer and didn't really know what to expect. Take a peek at the beauty God creates in our lives.
Above: We had to fence in the lillies because we have naughty dogs who like to take short cuts through them. This definitely stopped the trampling!

Above: My first official lillies I ever split and planted. They used to be 2 mounds of flowers, but I decided to dig them up, separate them and replant them out in our backyard. They are doing awesome!!
Below: One of the clearance lillies I got. I just love getting good deals on perennials and then watching what color they'll be when they bloom the following spring/summer. Just look at that gorgeous color!

Below: Some more of my bargain lillies. Isn't this beautiful?



No comments:
Post a Comment