Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slackety, Slacking Slacker!!

What else can I say... I am a BAD blogger!! I can't believe I've let a month go by without posting! Nothing too new here: maybe that's why I haven't blogged.

We had a great 4th of July. Spent it with friends celebrating their little girl's 5th birthday and watching fireworks. It was alot of fun.

We're missing our friends who have spent the summer visiting family out west. They should be back soon and all will be well again. Gosh, you just don't know what those in your life mean to you until they're gone, even if it's just for the summer. B, T, J, C & P (you know who you are), we miss you and will see you soon.

We're getting ready for a visit from Grandmama, Grandpapa and Auntie Deb from Minnesota. Lucas is SOOOO excited! Each day he asks when they are arriving. There was a question if Deb would be able to travel and when we got the e-mail saying she was coming, I told Lucas. He perked up, ran over to the front door and opened it. I asked him what he was doing and he looked at me puzzled and asked 'where is Auntie Deb?'. He is even more excited about Auntie Deb staying with us.

We're also waiting to see if MomMom and Poppa will be coming up to visit us too. We'd love to see them and visit with them too.

Since there really hasn't been too much new happening on our little acre of the world, I'll share some random pictures of cuteness from the past month or more. Enjoy...

No comments: